Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I've decided I'm going to start posting a new pattern every day, it may not go with the right season but it's only because I'm only going to post what I think is cool. So today's pattern of the day is the 
GARTER STITCH SCARF!
Don't worry, it's not that hard, remember the knit stitch video I posted earlier today? well that is all this scarf is, the knit stitch.
 So first you get your knitting needles (preferably 7 or 8 US size) and a skein of yarn. Once you have those you cast on 15 stitches (if you find the video I posted was too complicated just say so in the comments and I will answer back in simpler terms). Then you just knit using the knit stitch. When you find yours a reasonable length just bind off. There you go folks, an easy project for beginners.
- 12 year old blogger, Anna ;)
P.S. I really sound like an old lady in my post don't I (No offense to them or anything)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment