Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fun for Everyone!

Hi followers, currently oh which I have none, but I shall not give up hope! I've decided that I'm going to make a mega post! One for knitters, crocheters, and spinners. Sorry I don't do anything for weavers because I don't even know how to weave.
Merino Roving - Hand Painted - Hand Dyed for Spinning or Felting - 4oz - TARTSpinning Fiber (and some yarn)!
Great news fiber enthusiasts! I just found this great Etsy shop. Their fiber is so colorful and there is so much to choose from, it's called Spun Right Round.  Have fun choosing because I have a feeling you won't be able to choose just one. To the right is my favorite fiber! They also have great yarn there. :)
Also found an amazing blog called One Crazy Fiber Lady.


Handpainted yarn - Lightyears LF "Spotlight" -100% merino superwash 3-ply fingering weightKnittin' & Bloggin'
I've developed a habit of reading several different blogs. I don't know why but it's pretty entertaining so I decided to find a cool knitting blog, Knitting to Stay Sane. 
The title was so true and the blog so funny I had to share it with my followers (0).
Anyway after I found the blog I decided I'd have to find an amazing yarn store on Etsy for you guys.
Now I feel guilty because I found the Alcidina. Their yarn is beautiful . . .and expensive. But I couldn't resist. 
And the picture on the side is not even the most wonderful one. :)

Crochetaganza!  
Since I already found a yarn store at Etsy (Alcidina) I decide I was going to find a pattern for you crochet lovers and a blog. For the blog I found Crochet Attic.
Don't know if the lady is keeping up with it though. And for the pattern I didn't know what to search for.
So if you have any suggestions leave a post in the comments.
 
 -SpinKnitLove :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment