Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Agh! Blogger Gone Bad!

Wow this is way worse than last time. School has not been my friend lately. Way too much homework, sick days, and pure laziness has kept me from blogging.
Lately I've been working on a basic pair of toe up socks. If you want the pattern you can find it on knitfreedom.com 
I'm also still working on that hat. Don't laugh at me but I already gave up on my lenten promise, may GOd forgive me, but my spinning has been too tempting that's why I haven't gotten much knitting done.
I desperately want to go on a fiber shopping spree for some angora. It's so soft how can I keep resisting temptation?
I'm also excited to hear that I have another niece or nephew on the way. Can't say since I don't know it's gender yet. And we shall call it Wild Child.
I'm not sure if I have any followers so I wanted to know if I had any before I announced a giveaway/raffle thing. So leave a post in the comments.
- SpinKnitLove12 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment