Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Drama!

It feels that this week has been stress filled. It's actually made me start to make me fall into old habits. Tune out in school, forget knitting, etc. I feel like I don't even care anymore. It's just that my parents don't care my dad doesn't even really have an excuse. Sure he's a workaholic but he shows up to all my sister's basketball games. My mom is a stay at home one but the only time she gets out of the house is go to my sister's stuff. It's kind of unfair you know they'll take me to the stuff I want to do but I don't get support. I bet if my sister wasn't in Percussion Ensemble my parents wouldn't show up to that either. 
I guess it doesn't matter, I have friends that support me, that's all that matters. Sure, I'm the smart one but I'm also the neglected one.
In spinning matters I lost the beginning on my bobbin again. Can't they invent something to find it for you?! 
I'm finishing up on this knitting pattern, the Twisted Sisters Cowl, suffering from my Startis (If you read Worsted For Wear you would understand this) I haven't finished the Zig Zag socks which is really pathetic, and I've only finished the ribbing on one of the Manly-Man Man Mittens. Double-pointed needles are evil!
It goes so much slower! :(
Can't wait for our first official Percussion Ensemble Show in East Irondequoit this Saturday! I'll keep you posted!
- SpinKnitLove12 :)
P.S. My sympathy to Weekend Knitter on her injured skein of hand-spun. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment