Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Spinning Wheel News!

[Illustration]I have been hooked on my spinning wheel lately. The only reason I have had trouble treadling is because my dad but it together wrong but my brother fixed it. I have already spun 2 bobbins full of yarn that I think is just gorgeous. I'm going to ply the brown and the white while watching the super bowl later. 
I also have wanted to name my spinning wheel. My mom suggested Rapunzel but that has nothing to do with spinning whatsoever. I've been thinking Queen Victoria or the princess from sleeping beauty but then I found this fairy tale called The Golden Spinning Wheel. The character Dobrunka (what I'm calling my spinning wheel) is sort of like Cinderella except she only has 1 evil sister ans an evil mother. I don't really want to summarize the fairytale but you should really read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment