Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Perfection!


beauty shot 

Today I just got sick of waiting to use my spinning wheel. I didn't care that I haven't received a lesson yet. So using this super soft 100% brown wool my sister gave me for Christmas I was off. It's so fun even though I'm not good at it.

No more Midterms! Took the last one today, it took about 20 minutes. Should I be worried? Sadly today I've been neglecting my knitting but I did finish one sock yesterday. :)
I also couldn't resist Ravelry. I found this Dunes Shawl from Knitty (Shown Above). So pretty! I need to start it as soon as I finish my socks for Awesome Girl.
I must get of the computer. Online fiber stores are tempting me. I also want to spin.
- SpinKnitLove12
P.S. Something wacky is going on with my computer, sorry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment