Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2014

Longest Day Ever!

School is rough! I need time to get the hang of my spinning wheel but with all my homework it's impossible! They even canceled chess club! The only upside of today is I had a band lesson so I got to zone out for 40 minutes and skip social studies. Anyway you don't need to listen to me blab about boringness. 
Lately I've been reading this blog One Crazy Fiber Lady. Have I mentioned this before? Well anyway I am really happy because she friended me on Ravelry and she's been posting more stuff recently: Hint hint she got a new wheel! Squeal! But you've got to start following her. A code monkey and a spinner!
Today I also realized I need help with my spinning on my wheel, I can't figure it out, I am so terrible. This is the one time YouTube videos can't help me out, I'm going to see if I can get a lesson from  The Village Yarn and Fiber Shop
Did I also tell you guys I painted the wheel part on my wheel lime green like the one I found on Google Images except the stain I chose is darker. I would be on Cloud 9 if all I had to do was stay home to spin and knit, oh what the heck I'm already on Cloud 9! :)
Don't forget to friend me on Ravelry! 
- SpinKnitLove12 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment