Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Who Knew?




This week has been lacking some fiber fun. I'd been working on this beautiful Knotwork Cabled Headband 
pattern I found on Ravelry it's gorgeous really. But after Taekwondo I went to the library, big mistake,maybe.
I found this great new series the Iron King series I started yesterday and I'm already on the second book. I read it through Percussion Ensemble and after Cosmic Bowling. I highly recommend it.
                                               Beautimous!



Now you may have heard of this already but it totally shocked me. I was reading my Lion Brand newsletter and it was talking about Mangalista pigs. Apparently they have fleece like sheep that you can use.
I think this is the coolest thing ever! I wonder if you could use them for bacon too. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment