Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Love Socks!


 

Remember the pair of socks I mentioned I was making at the beginning of the month. Well after casting on and doing the ribbing i kind of forgot about them until late last night. After my Social Studies Midterm today I was knitting on the bus. I few more rounds I can turn the heel! I know I'm pathetic but this is exciting!
My love of socks continues luckily since 95% of my stash is sock yarn. I probably shouldn't have have but I found this gorgeous sock pattern called Nutkin. I couldn't help it, it's so pretty! It's free if you want to try it. 
If you do email me or post in the comments, I want to know the difficulty before I try it.
Now I should go, must finish Zig Zag Socks! 
- SpinKnitLove12 :)
P.S. It doesn't feel like January, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment