Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fishy Knitting!

I forgot my dad's birthday is this Saturday so I had to give up my spinning. I had a sick day yesterday which sort of helped between the coughs. Today school was cancelled so I'm doing pretty good. What am I making? Manly-Man Man Mittens! My dad has been begging me for a pair of convertible gloves for a while so I hope these work. I found them on Ravelry and besides the difficulty of using dpn's it's going pretty good, I totally recommend them.
Sorry I couldn't get the picture smaller.
On the other hand I want to make a big long term project that won't be too  big on the needles. SO I was reading the Knit Princess cartoon and stumbled along this pattern called A Recipe for Fish. You can find it on Ravelry here if you want an assortment of pictures and for the pattern you go here. 
I'm also disappointed. my favorite blog One Crazy Fiber Lady hasn't posted in a while. :(
Have a good week! -SpinKnitLove12 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment