Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Birthdays and Progress!

On Friday it was my birthday and I can gladly say it was awesome. 
First I need to mention this newly made FO. It was that Irish Hiking Hat I mentioned a while ago. Let's just say it was a wee bit bigger than expected. My dad's okay with this because he got a new winter hat! :)
Do you see the beautiful crocheted afghan in the background?
I also turned the heel on the second sock. Not much progress really, so I won't bother you with a picture.
I started plying these singles I had. It was variegated so I tried Navajo Plying for the first time, it's not as hard as I expected it to be. It's basically just a crochet chain.
I finished 1/2 bobbins then I still have another 4 oz. to spin from Spinner's Hill.
Isn't it so pretty? 
I'm going to try posting at least once a week now, lets see if I can do it!
- SpinKnitLove12
P.S. Isn't this lovely weather great?!

No comments:

Post a Comment