Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Socks and the Stash :)

Today after my sisters basketball tournament I talked my mom into taking me to the Village Yarn and Fiber Shop.
Before I talk about the WIP socks.
They're going along well, I just finished the first sock. So don't want to weave in ends. I also cast on the second one.
Now about the spinning fiber ad yarn I got. It's all so pretty! I got a lot of alpaca, not all of it though.
There's some Silkpaca from Malabrigo nestled between some baby alpaca Rowan.
Now up top is some Luxe Alpaca is some yarn my mom fell in love with but will never use.
The red is beautimous hand painted Mountain Color with this hypnotizing Crazy Zaunderball yarn from Schoppel.
Sorry I didn't finish many WIP'S but I did get some spinning fiber candy. Hand dyed from Holiday Yarns. It's more pink than the picture shows though.
 Have a happy fiber weekend!
- SpinKnitLove12

No comments:

Post a Comment