Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2014

UFO's and WIP's

I finished the Hermione's Everyday Socks!they were a present for my mom and since today was her birthday I couldn't find a better time to give them to her. She's a little camera shy but I did get 1 picture of her modeling them.
 I think they turned out really well, but I need to work in the Kitchener Stitch. 
Really good, well written pattern.
My awesome sister gave me a late birthday present that I am totally excited about! Corriedale Spinning Batt! It's gorgeous!
It's more purple, the picture doesn't do it justice.
I did finish some Handspun. I have a really big monster I spun up, it fell of the ball winder and it was my first time using a ball winder so I do apologize that it is sloppy.
Ooh! That reminds me! I didn't show you the package from KnitPicks that came in the mail Thursday! 
Gorgeous really. 
I also started another pair of socks on the way to TBF ( more on different post).
It's a different ball of my Handspun that I'm using, it's really soft but I still have more than 4 oz. left to spin. Probably shouldn't have bought 8 oz. of the same thing. 
I only got the cuff of the socks done and they're from the pattern book Joy of Sox by Linda Kopp. It's  called a Roll in the Hay. The yarn isn't at all close in color to the yellow straw color they used which they think is hay. Hello, but hay is green!
Anyway thanks for listening to me catch up. It was a long post.
- SpinKnitLove12 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment